Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA 19019
Job Title: React Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Required Skills Set:
Years Of Experience: 5+ yrs experience building SPA applications using leading frontend frameworks. 1-2 yrs experience working as a team lead, gathering and delivering requirements.
Education Required: Bachelors Degree Is A Nice To Have
- Previous Experience building docker containers and deploying your application to cloud environments is a nice to have
- The ability to take a wireframe design and deliver it using W3C standards.
- Previous Experience with React and Redux a plus but not a requirement.
- Previous Experience Developing Responsive and Mobile sites.
- Previous Experience with Real-Time web based communications (e.g. web sockets) is a nice to have
- Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.
- Experience in a DevOps culture.
- Experience with Voice, Data, Video, Wireless technology a plus.
- Should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Passion for continuous process and technology improvement
- Ability to rapidly re-prioritize and handle shifting priorities while demonstrating a high degree of professionalism and adaptability
- Strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, presentation), with the ability to easily and effectively interact and negotiate with business stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, uncertainty, and incomplete information when evaluating alternatives and making recommendations
- Creative and abstract thinking skills to envision and design innovative solutions to business opportunities and challenges
- Must have "can do” / "will do” attitude.
- Must be a team player
Major Duties / Core Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with architects, developers and business partners to develop enterprise applications and web services.
- Be an Agile Star - Groom stories to ensure that they are digestible for team members and ensure all requirements are documented prior to beginning work.
- Provide leadership on best practices and the delivered Application Designs and Patterns, Unit Testing, Automated Integration Testing, and Performance testing, tuning.
- Interface with REST APIs to deliver a feature rich user friendly interface.
- Collaborate with UI Engineers on the development of UI components using a variety of modern front end technologies, such as React.js.
- Plan and design application state using Redux or similar state management framework.
- Develop prototypes and architectures for new concepts and technologies.
- Support implementations and provide triage support for higher and lower-level environments and other duties as assigned.
- Have a solid understanding of source code control. (Github is a bonus)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman Elle @ Shermane@askstaffing.com - 678-250-9916