LaGrange Lagrange, GA 30241
Job Title: Recruiter II
Location: LaGrange GA 30241
Duration: 3 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a fortune 1000 company that provides residential and commercial services. The core services of the company include termite and pest control, home warranties, disaster response and restoration, janitorial service, professional home cleaning, furniture repair, and home inspections. It has 13,000 corporate employees and a franchise network that independently employs over 33,000 additional people.
- Responsible for full lifecycle recruitment to fill assigned positions.
- This includes developing/maintaining multiple sourcing networks to build candidate pool, design and implement innovative recruitment strategies, regular interaction with managers and candidates, utilizing an applicant tracking system to track the interviewing, hiring and evaluation process, and negotiation of employment offers.
- Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills
- Partners with management and supervisors in developing specific plans or initiatives to meet staffing needs
- Actively partners with hiring managers and supervisors to track candidate status through the interview process
- Works with various advertising partners to establish an effective advertising strategy in coordination with hiring managers (create advertisements, approve proofs, etc.)
- Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities
- Files and maintains employment records for future references
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent candidate assessment skills via telephone or face-to-face
- Ability to work with a variety of jobs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- 4 - 6 years of recruiting experience required in recruiting high-volume positions in a call center, agency or staffing background
- Bachelor’s degree
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sonia @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 901-203-6195