Virtual Virtual, IL 99999
Job Title: Recruiter
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Client is looking for an innovative and proven full life cycle Sales recruiter.
- This Recruiter will play a key role as a TA Advisor for all roles within client.
- Through a consultative approach, a Recruiter will guide business leaders into a collaborative partnership that promotes a collective focus on candidate performance and prior accomplishments.
- They are responsible for engaging and hiring top talent in the market for client.
- This position offers high visibility with abundant opportunity to help the business succeed even further by engaging top talent in the marketplace.
- Partner with the team to deliver quality direct sourced candidates.
- Increase awareness on importance of diversity and ensure presentation of qualified, diverse slates of candidates.
- Continually seek to understand how each functional role contributes to the success of the business.
- Consult with Hiring Managers to understand specific performance results desired for each role, developing performance profiles to rely upon during the hiring process (sourcing and recruiting, interviews, feedback sessions and final selection) to lead the team toward making effective, simple and practical hiring decisions.
- Leverage internal and external data and analytics to consult and communicate effectively with clients.
- Implement effective recruiting strategies and processes to ensure a high level of service delivery and ultimately improve client service delivery feedback.
- Continually build a talent pipeline to solve future business needs with a focus on specific patterns of performance to identify candidates who will deliver high quality performance and results.
- Provide frequent touch points with leaders on progress and results.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years’ full life cycle sales recruiting experience recruiting highly complex roles.
- Must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Must have experience working virtually and delivering results.
- Highly consultative background.
- Outsourcing recruiting/sourcing a plus.
- Excellent consultation and selling skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with behavioral interviewing skills and other assessment techniques.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the market and how to find passive candidates.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of ATS and CRM.
- Desire to learn and display client’s values including acting with integrity and displaying commitment to our clients, colleagues and community.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Victor Edlapalli