Lincolnshire Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Job Title : Recruiting Assistant
Location : Lincolnshire, Illinois - 60069
Duration : 2 Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: They bring an industry leader's expertise and a true partner's commitment to benefits and administration solutions around health, wealth, HR, finance and consumer experience. They do have 22,000 colleagues working across 14 global delivery centers serving over 19 million people.
- The person coming in this role should make use of the internet, community-based organizations, print media, formal/informal networks, etc. to source a qualified candidates.
- Should develop recruitment and selection strategies to design assessment and interview formats.
- Responsible for screening candidates for vacant positions and coordinating interviews with hiring manager depending on the screening results.
- Manages recruitment workflow steps and applicant information in applicant tracking system.
- Responsible for tracking open positions, searching status, verifying credentials, and conducting background and reference checks.
- Should be able to provide regular reports on status of searches.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Should have at least 2 years direct sourcing and recruiting experience.
- Should have strong communication skills – both written and oral.
- Should have good organizational skills and be able to do multi tasking.
- Should be able to use multiple systems such as ATS, email, Share Point, digital interviewing tool.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor: firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-487-8577
Pearl: email@example.com ; 678-250-9917