Austin Austin, TX 78727
Job Title : Recruiting Coordinator
Location : Austin, Texas, US - 78727
Job Type : Contract To Hire(Potential For Extension)
Duration : 12 Months
About Our Client:
Our client is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies along with Amazon, Google, and Facebook.
- In this highly visible role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for supporting our world-class Client's World Wide Corporate Recruiting group.
- As part of the larger HR organization, Recruiting acts as the gatekeepers of Client's culture by providing an exceptional experience to both our internal business partners and candidates alike.
- Client's has an exciting, high performance culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think different," come join us.
- This role is located on our campus in Austin, TX.
- 2+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination, event planning or admin experience in a fast paced customer-focused environment
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them
- Proven track record of driving process improvements and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal customers
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity
- Unrivaled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
- Skilled at effectively managing and prioritizing escalations or business critical situations
- The Recruiting Coordinator provides support services to a variety of Recruiting and HR teams by executing various administrative and operational related activities.
- In this role, you will be responsible for helping to provide an amazing candidate journey and be an expert in the organization’s hiring processes, procedures and tools.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Managing calendar events, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Working closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across multiple
- Client's locations
- Liaising with key business partners within the organization to drive and maintain hiring processes while adhering to tight deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Embracing a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Coordinating complex domestic & international travel arrangements
- Creating offer letters with timely delivery to recruiter and/or candidate, including shipping and receiving
- Ensuring the candidate experience represents the Client's brand
- Managing a variety of additional tasks, which may include: travel & expense support, background investigations, and other reporting as needed
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Venu
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 415-903-5218