Smithfield Smithfield, RI 02917
Job Title : Recruiting Coordinator
Location : Smithfield, RI 02917
Duration : 3 Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible for scheduling one to one interviews, complete pre-employment screening actions, confirm start dates with candidates and hiring managers to initiate hire and pre-onboarding actions.
- Should assist with formatting and posting job descriptions in the Recruiter Tool.
- Responsible for providing support to the recruiting team and candidates who require assistance to complete actions in the recruiting applicant tracking system (Taleo) such as applying and completing online offer acceptance, escalate issues and trends appropriately.
Skills and Experience :
- Should have 0-2 years of administrative or relevant work experience with 1 year customer service experience.
- Should have strong Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Should have working knowledge of Taleo.
- Should have High School Diploma or Associate or Bachelor's degree.
- Should have good communication skills - written and oral.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ruby: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-310-2897
Holly: email@example.com - 678-487-8579