Canton Canton, MA 02021
Job Title : Recruiting Specialist
Location : Canton, MA 02021
Duration : 6 Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible for performing searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent training required.
- Should have 2-4 years customer service experience.
- Basic knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
- Should have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Cindy : firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9927
Rosa: email@example.com - 678-250-9926