San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94115
Job Title : Registered Nurse
Location : San Francisco, CA - 94115
Duration : 5 Months contract (Higher Possibility to Extend)
About Client: Our client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Should assist with coordinating appointments and monitoring patient reports to ensure inpatient metrics are met.
- Provides telephonic nursing triage of all calls. Assesses and determines urgency of requests and completes clinical problem-solving.
- Primary goal is to increase patient satisfaction, and to optimize care and outcomes.
- Acts as a communication liaison to understand the patient's individual clinical needs, desires, and concerns.
- Guides the patient and family to a broad range of services, amenities, and information to promote healing and ensure satisfaction with the patient care experience.
- Collaborates with clinical team members to support the ongoing care of empanelled patients.
Required Experience And Certification:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, BSN is required.
- At least 3 years of recent experience as a registered nurse caring for ill adults and older adults.
- Should have current CA license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Should have AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Certification in Geriatrics, Palliative Care or Case Management in Nursing.
- Strong knowledge of Patient Rights & Responsibilities, Joint Commission standards, and Centers for Medicare / Medicaid regulations. Knowledge of Medical Terminology. Strong knowledge of data collection, compilation, and analytical techniques.
- Proficiency with Windows-based software including Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proficiency with EPIC APeX applications.
- Bilingual/Multilingual capability.
- Should have experience in inpatient, outpatient or homecare settings and telephone triage.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Holly: email@example.com - 678-487-8579
Shelly: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-819-8516