Registered Nurse RN
Rancho Mirage, California, US Rancho Mirage, CA 00000
Job Title: Registered Nurse RN
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months (Possible Extension)
- Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
- Assesses, utilizing age specific data, the patient’s physical, psychosocial, and spiritual status in a comprehensive manner.
- Demonstrates accurate assessment skills, appropriate to the age of the patient, based on scientific facts and
- Performs initial assessment and completes required documentation within organizational standards.
- Performs and documents ongoing assessments including observation, physical examination, laboratory/test results, and patient response to procedural intervention.
- Participates in the identification and clarification of patient needs, as evidenced by participation in multidisciplinary care planning, to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Reviews and revises plan of care according to change in patient’s status.
- Completes patient classification for assigned patients as required.
- Implements plan of care according to identified physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs.
- Implements and utilizes the Relationship-Based Care Professional Practice Model as the guide to all interactions between patients, families, co-workers, staff, physicians, and self.
- Completes patient care assignments in compliance with established hospital policies and procedures of clinical area.
- Prioritizes nursing interventions commensurate with patient’s needs.
- Utilizes effective verbal and written communication skills through the presentation of pertinent information using the SBAR format as appropriate.
- Assists other staff in the delivery of patient care, as appropriate.
- Incorporates patient teaching/discharge planning to promote optimal patient outcomes.
- Provides, evaluates retention of, and documents education to the patient/family/significant other according to organizational standards.
- Coordinates and documents appropriate discharge planning and referrals to ensure continuity of care after discharge.
- Recognizes, accepts responsibility for, and maintains commitment to professional development and clinical competency.
- Attends required professional development sessions and staff meetings. If unable to attend, review minutes or discuss proceedings of meetings with peers or managers.
- Identifies personal knowledge deficits and seeks resources/consultation to ensure safe patient care.
- Utilizes all channels of communication including reading organizational email at least once a week, to obtain knowledge, transmit information, address concerns, and solve problems.
- Embraces change and continuously identifies opportunities for improvement by demonstrating a commitment to utilizing evidence based practice.
- Articulates knowledge and actively participates in nursing practice quality initiatives.
- Incorporates performance improvement recommendations into daily practice.
- Accepts accountability and participates in problem-solving issues related to quality patient care outcomes.
- Shares knowledge and acts as a professional resource to other members of the health care team.
- Supports and participates in Unit Based Council initiatives.
- Contributes to professional growth of peers by providing feedback through peer coaching and evaluation.
- Strives to be a life-long learner continuing to enroll and complete classes and courses to advance and increase new clinical knowledge.
- Complies with divisional and unit specific
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter