Shreveport, Louisiana, US - 71105 Shreveport, LA 71105
Job Title: Registration Administrator
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana, US - 71105
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months With Possible Extension
About Our Client: Client is a leader in vehicle re-marketing services and digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers and consumers. Client is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Transforming the way the world buys, owns and sells cars.
Schedule: Mon to Fri - 8 Am to 5 Pm; 40 hours per week.
- Auditing experience, typing, multitask at a fast pace, communication skills for customer service.
- Valid driver’s license is REQUIRED. Driver’s license cannot be suspended.
- Will be using a company vehicle as they will be going to clients (ex, car dealerships) for drop off and pick up in a secure area.
- The car will have the gloves, hand sanitizer, Lysol spray that the candidate can use.
- Will handle courier route to clients. Willing to fill in has the courier visiting clients in a professional manner and well groomed.
- Must be able to lift 20-25 pounds.
- Will be making phone calls to call clients and also answer calls.
- Receive payments of titles and vehicle registrations.
- Accept tax payments and file documentation.
- Enter and retrieve information on the computer and answer the multi-line phone system.
- Prepare and issue motor vehicle titles, registrations, validations, and license plates.
- Performs a variety of office support tasks, including answering the telephone, recording and forwarding messages, answering questions in person and over the telephone about sales taxes, driver’s license, reinstatements, motor vehicle, and entering data into the computer.
- If a Louisiana Notary Public, notarizes required documentation for registration and titling transaction.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter