Sellersburg Sellersburg, IN 47172
Job Title: Reliability Engineer
Location: Sellersburg, IN - 47172
Duration: 12+ Months / Fulltime
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Develop and lead reliability plans on assigned New Product Introduction programs.
- Develop and lead reliability plans for key component cost reduction efforts.
- Identify and prioritize warranty improvement opportunities through best practice life data analysis and lead the resulting improvement projects.
- Provide statistical expertise and support to the organization as necessary.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Participate on NPI teams and lead reliability efforts driving activity to meet system level reliability goals. This includes refinement of reliability metrics, reliability prediction efforts, DFMEA for reliability critical components, reliability demonstration/improvement testing, field test setup and monitoring, reliability growth analysis, and FRACAS.
- Participate on product cost reduction teams. This includes leading the assessment of product/component reliability for recommended design/supplier changes.
- Review warranty failure data and lead resulting projects. Utilize root cause problem solving methodology and statistical data analysis techniques to drive improvement in current product platforms.
- Assist with development of reliability processes and standards, including the training and development of project teams in reliability best practice.
- Provide statistical support to the organization as necessary, including but not limited to statistical sample size calculations, life data analysis (Weibull analysis), Design of Experiments, hypothesis testing, etc.
Specialized Skills, Knowledge and Abilities – Include Certifications, Licenses and software and/or equipment used to perform the job
- Proficient in the use of reliability and data analysis tools (DFMEA, FTA, Weibull, ALT, HALT, FRACAS, and other statistical prediction and failure analysis tools).
- Must be data driven and process focused.
- Excellent statistical analysis capabilities and utilization of data to support problem resolution.
- Trained in formal root cause analysis methodologies such as Six Sigma, DFSS, 8D, TQM, PDCA.
- Familiar with engineering methods and practices such as FEA, Fatigue Analysis and Physics of Failure Analysis.
- Utilizes project management techniques to manage and communicate project timing and resource requirements.
- Proficient with the use of statistical analysis software such as Reliasoft tools, Minitab, JMP, or equivalent analysis software.
- Experience with SAS software a plus (Field Quality Analytics, Visual Analytics, Enterprise Guide, etc.)
- Familiar and able to work with Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Visio.
- ASQ CRE preferred.
- Excellent people skills in the areas of team building and leadership abilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; including the ability to communicate complex technical information in an easy to understand manner to management.
- This individual must possess the ability to develop a reliability plan and drive execution to that plan with metric-based results.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4127