Norcross Norcross, GA 30071
Job Title: Remediation Analyst
Location: Norcross, GA - 30071
Duration: Contract to Hire
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- As the Endpoint Remediation Analyst you will provide reporting, server remediation, automation and scripting services, primarily Microsoft SCCM environment.
- As the Endpoint Remediation Analyst, you provide tier one and two support, configuration and deployment services for endpoints across Client, including Windows and Mac based workstations and servers, mobile devices, RF devices and endpoint-facing applications.
- You resolve and complete assigned cases and change requests and act as an escalation point for endpoint support issues.
- You apply new solutions through research and collaboration with the team and determine action plans for new application deployment initiatives.
- The core endpoint remediation duties could include the use and management of System Center Configuration Manager and Jamf Software Server, as well as application deployment, software update deployment, operating system deployment, endpoint protection and endpoint security remediation efforts.
- Appropriately escalate incidents and requests using pre-defined processes when required.
- Provide first and second level support and maintenance of the Windows Server environment and all related technologies, including virtualization, hardware, software, printers and storage.
- Act as an on-call agent for team in specified rotation.
- Identify, diagnose and correct problems related to the operating system, software, utilities and hardware.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability endpoint management infrastructure, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of scheduled deployments and updates.
- Install, configure and maintain operating system software and third party software utilities for hardware systems within company operational guidelines.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- Support business restructuring activities, including new sites and relocations remotely as required.
- Install, configure and document new software and services as dictated by the project.
- Coordinate project activities with project managers and other team members.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years experience in similar work in large corporate environments.
- Competency with enterprise-level desktop management applications such as Landesk or Alteris. System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Jamf Casper Suite preferred.
- Experience with enterprise-level Software Update Management, Patching and application packaging for Windows and Mac platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac-based server and workstation operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of networking and network infrastructure.
- Strong scripting competency using either VBScript or PowerShell.
- Proficiency with T-SQL query language is preferred but not necessary.
- Familiarity with Ubuntu or RHEL – if they have this it’s a good to have Knowledge of Managed Preferences or Configuration Profiles
- Experience with Bash and AppleScript – if they have this it’s a good to have, it’s a bonus to know this Familiarity with PXE and NetBoot imaging – Strong preference
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines at a fast pace.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Anjali @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 972-474-6777