Arlington Arlington, VA 20330
Job Title: Remedy consultant
Location: Arlington, VA - 20330
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Responsible for day to day technical support of production issues, troubleshooting/debugging and resolving of issues related to ITSM/ITAM
- Perform Remedy administration activities (Permission/Role assignments, Support group membership etc..)
- Data uploads using UDM
- Customize Remedy forms, Developing workflows, escalations, filters
- Develop Attrium Integrator/Pentaho jobs
- Coordinate with other technical teams for the migration and patching activities
- Develop/customize reports under Smart Reporting
- Configure and customize email templates
- Collaborate with business users in understanding and developing the enhancement requests
- 5+ years of experience with Administration in BMC Remedy (preferably Remedy 9 version)
- 4+ years of experience with ITAM & ITSM modules (Incident Management, Asset Management, Change Management, Service Management etc..) in BMC Remedy
- Experience with customizing Remedy 9 forms, email templates etc..
- Experience with Data loads in BMC Remedy
- Strong experience with the Developer studio and developing Escalations, Filters, Workflows
- Strong experience in developing Pentaho jobs
- Experience with migration
- Good experience related to Smart Reporting Administration and experience with developing/customizing reports.
- Working knowledge about the integrations between various modules within Remedy suite.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8570