Remote IP Engineer III
Atlanta, Georigia Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Remote IP Engineer III
Location: Atlanta, Georigia - 30328
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 24 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Searching for an IP Engineer III to serve independently and as a technical lead to a team responsible for network and security engineering of the client’s National IP Network.
- This role will bring new data, networking, and security services, features, and capabilities to the client Data Centers, as well as perform network service design, automation development, and function as Tier IV escalation point for break/fix incidents.
- This role will utilize deep and broad knowledge of technical standards, and industry trends & practices, to build and test technical designs that can be delivered to internal customers in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 8+ years of experience in related field (i.e. Engineering, Technical Operations) or academic equivalent training or projects.
- 5+ years of experience with IPAM network design and management including recent experience with IPControl or similar.
- Experience in leading complex project execution teams, ability to clearly communicate requirements, delegate work activities, and provide clarity of goals and priorities in a manner that assures timely execution of projects.
- Clear understanding of modern firewall, router, and switch architecture and network design (IP lookup algorithms).
- Understanding of RFC1918 and Carrier Grade NAT (CGN).
- Experience with MS Office, Teams, SharePoint, as well as MS Visio and other graphical development tools.
- Experience in data communications and networking standards (e.g., MEF, ANSI, IETF, IEEE.)
Top 5 Must Haves:
- 5+ years experience with IPAM
- Experience leading projects
- Understanding of modern router, switch and firewall architecture
- Experience with network standards (IETF, IEEE, etc)
- Experience with MS Office, MS Visio
- Work Schedule 8-5pm
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh