Remote Project Coordinator
Columbia, South Carolina, US - 29201 (Remote until Covid-19) Columbia, SC 29201
Job Title: Remote Project Coordinator
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, US - 29201 (Remote until Covid-19)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months(Possible Extension Or Hire)
About Our Client: The client part of the US Farm Credit System, serves as a wholesale lender and business-service provider to a network of local farm credit associations in 15 southern and eastern states, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining project status, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings like PEAC and PPGC.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Manage smaller coordination efforts within the organization.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project for initiation and closing.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Support PMO applications like PPM tool, Azure DevOps etc.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Competency and understanding for maintaining Financial reporting for the organization.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh