Reporting Analyst (Lead)
Gurnee Gurnee, IL 60031
Job Title: Reporting Analyst (Lead)
Location: Gurnee, IL
Duration: 9 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. They provide recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting. The client has over 3,900 offices in 82 countries.
- This position is responsible for the ongoing data collection and reporting of Services Procurement Management (SPM) program information, obtained from a variety of data sources. It involves development and preparation of information products for the client and program operations team. This position requires the ability to analyze program data from conceptualization through presentation of the data. It requires proficiency with company software and MS Office Suite, basic knowledge of data analysis methodology, use of presentation software, strong communications skills and a strong commitment and affinity for delivering the highest level of client service.
- Performs routine audits to ensure accuracy and quality assurance of system data.
- Develops complex spreadsheets, documents, reports, and presentations including the following: weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, organization specific reports, standing calls, quarterly business reviews, key performance indicators, and historical documentation.
- Ensure, through review and verification, that informational product deliverables meet specifications including timeliness and quality.
- Perform basic data analysis in support of and standing program and client requests to meet SLA schedules.
- Research, analyze and respond to operations team and client one-off data inquires that are routine in nature.
- Follow-up with vendors, the operations team and client managers to obtain relevant data and clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Updates the group SharePoint site with reports delivered/presented to the client and key reference data for various internal organizations.
- Develops and maintains operational process specific and reporting specific job aids and templates.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a business, statistical, or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- 3 – 5 years of experience with manipulating data using Microsoft Excel ®, specifically VLookups, formulas and pivot tables.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience with SharePoint.
- Excellent organization skills, strong problem solving, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to function under pressure and meet deadlines are required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 702-827-0376