Research Associate - CA
San Diego, California, US - 22434 San Diego, CA 22434
Job Title: Associate Scientist
Location: San Diego, California, US - 22434
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
We are seeking a scientist with in vivo skills to support the discovery and development of new drugs targeting immune cells for immune-oncology indications. Ideal candidates must be skilled in animal handling (mice) including drug administration by multiple routes, tumor implanting and tissue harvesting. Additional experience with in vitro techniques such as cell culture, cell isolation using magnetic beads, flow cytometry, ELISA, Mesoscale, Nanostring, Western Blot, and qPCR is preferred but not required. Candidate is expected to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5-10 years or Master’s degree in Immunology, Cell Biology, Cancer Biology, or Molecular Biology with minimum 5 years industry experience. Candidates with a background in Immunology or Cancer Biology will be preferred.
- Extensive experience with in vivo tumor models, including tumor volume measurement, drug dosing via various routes, injection, blood and tissue collection required, experience with syngeneic and xenograft models is a must.
- Experience with cell culture, isolation of primary cell populations and performing cellular assays.
- Experience with in vitro techniques such as ELISA, Protein simple, MSD, flow cytometry is preferred but not required.
- Data analysis skills and experience with a variety software applications such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Graphpad prism are required.About
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out A Recruiter:
Name: Debasis Banerjee
Phone No: 678-785-3670