Research Associate I
Waltham, Massachusetts, US Waltham, MA 2451
Job Title: Research Associate I
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
- We are seeking a highly motivated associate scientist to join our team contributing to the development of next generation therapies for sickle cell disease and other hemoglobinopathies.
- The successful candidate will support the routine assay setup, method development, data analysis and instrument maintenance.
- May provide oral presentations on results to other team members and research group.
- The candidate will be responsible for running various assays using LC/MS by following established protocols.
- The candidate will also work closely with manager to develop novel MS method to support the need for other project teams. Desired candidate should have good knowledge and hands-on experience with proteins and biochemical assay.
- Experience with enzyme assay development and western blot/ ELISA is a plus.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Debasis Banerjee