Research Associate II
Framingham, Massachusetts Framingham, MA 01701
Job Title: Research Associate II
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will join the BioProcess Analytics group and will work closely with upstream and downstream groups within the Biologics Development organization. This a laboratory position; the candidate is expected to apply a diverse array of analytical techniques to support in-process testing and develop new high throughput analytical methods
- BS or MS in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field with 3-6+ years of practical experience in biopharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Hands-on experience in the analysis of monoclonal antibodies and other protein biotherapeutics
- Experience in methods development for protein and peptides using chromatography and electrophoresis separation techniques (e.g. HPLC/UPLC, SEC, CE-SDS, cIEF, and etc)
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Waters and Agilent software is highly desirable (e.g. Empower, OpenLab, and etc)
- Knowledge of upstream and downstream protein therapeutic development is desirable
Designs, interprets, and executes experiments and analytical procedures. Evaluates and defines appropriate approaches. Employs in-depth technical knowledge.
- May oversee and train lower level researchers in performing established procedures.
Collaborates in research and development efforts and makes key technical contributions affecting the direction of the project.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Adapt and respond well to change in priorities and tight timelines
- Responsible for in-process analytical testing including released glycan assay and electrophoresis
- Execution of 20 high throughput analytical methods to support high volume testing
- Ensure data quality and reliability, documentation, accurate data interpretation and reporting in scientific, professional and expert's manners in support of decision making.
- Prepare presentations, technical reports, SOPs etc. to support programs
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Debasis Banerjee