Framingham, Massachusetts, US Framingham, MA 00000
Job Title: Research Associate
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months With Possible For Extension
- Responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments and analytical procedures.
- Displays an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures.
- Investigates basic technical problems and performs routine scientific procedures and experiments under general supervision. Plans and prioritizes concurrent experimental procedures. Integrates, complies, and tabulates data and assists supervisor in the analysis and interpretation of the results.
- May provide oral presentations on results to other department members.
- Works under active supervision. Follows established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy. Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Failure to achieve results or erroneous execution may cause delays in program schedules, and may result in the allocation of additional resources. Frequent internal company contacts.
- Infrequent inter- departmental and outside constituent contacts on routine matters.
- 1 to 5 years.
- A280 preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Debasis Banerjee