Retail Business Associate
Malvern, Pennsylvania Malvern, PA 19355
Job Title: Retail Business Associate
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania - 19355
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Operational needs of businesses while providing best in class customer services to all internal clients.
- Leverages client relationship management skills to strengthen internal client relationships and foster collaborative environment that leads to effective decision making.
- Collaborates with aligned RIG client and internal RIG Shared Services team to ensure that all aspects of resource maximization are being pursued and executed upon.
- Supports daily operational planning for aligned RIG clients by assessing the variance of operational drivers (i.e. Volume, Shrinkage, AHT), via the usage of tools like Datalink, Aspect, and Cognos.
- Acts as a resource and point of contacts for internal clients as needed during contingency events including weather events, systems outages, etc.
- Carries out activities identified in the appropriate contingency plan(s) when put into effect.
- Leads week-ahead planning process, and collaborates with Shared Services business partners and internal client to provide contextual background/insights to tell the week in review story and effectively communicate operational plan for the upcoming week.
- Consults with aligned internal client regarding operational recommendations and updates crew schedules as appropriate.
- Facilitates on/off-boarding of crew, collaborating with Telecom, Shared Services peers, and internal aligned client.
- Supports operational orientation of new crew and management, and ensures they have access to necessary operational tools/resources.
- Supports PTO solicitation process, and consults with internal client to apply workflows for approving PTO waitlists when appropriate.
- Initiates, develops, and implements improvements to Shared Services and internal client workflows/processes. Fosters process excellence, creative/critical thinking , and VUE in their everyday work.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with Shared Services and internal client management/peers by fostering a positive, collaborative, and inclusive environment.
- Shares in the responsibility to know and understand helm responsibilities and cover the helm, including off hours, as needed.
- Shares in the responsibility to work off hours to support elevations by accurately testing changes and identifying, documenting and reporting post-certification results and defects.
- Undergraduate degree in business-related or technology field preferred.
- Two years of general business experience and one year of industry experience.
- One year of contact center experience preferred.
- Demonstrated professionalism, confidence, assertiveness, and dependability.
- Ability to interact and negotiate with peers and all levels of management and respectfully question the status quo.
- Strong quantitative and technical aptitude; Proactive approach to problem identification and resolution.
- Strong attention to detail. Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Solid knowledge of all Microsoft applications, specifically Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information and work independently.
- Demonstrated interest in call center operations functions.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter