Retail Financial Associate
Malvern, Pennsylvania, US - 19355 Malvern, PA 19355
Job Title: Retail Financial Associate
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania, US - 19355
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: Our client, a leader in the financial services industry in Malvern, Pennsylvania has a long term (5 month) contract role available for a Financial Associate
- To perform internal control functions, monitor controls for effectiveness, and report results timely to the management team.
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure a robust internal control framework is in place and maintained.
- Perform and monitor key controls and evaluates control effectiveness. Thoroughly documents findings. Recommends actions to increase internal control effectiveness.
- Educate employees and management about the importance of operational controls.
- Acts as a consultant during projects/process changes to guide decision-making to improve control effectiveness and mitigate control gaps.
- Respond to and researches internal control related issues.
- Develop and deliver select monthly control monitoring reporting results ensuring appropriate context, trending and resolutions to exceptions.
- Foster positive and productive relationships with peers, management and various other business partners as appropriate.
- Positively influences departments toward adhering to control objectives.
- Monitor select controls to assess how effective management is managing their level of exposure and provides monitoring tools and methods to the management team to increase internal control effectiveness.
- Presents recommendations to management, and implements solutions.
- May support the review of daily control reports within critical deadlines.
- May develop and prepares monthly control deficiency reporting as assigned.
- Assist in developing and updating relevant monthly Dashboards.
- Support department efforts through the automation of manual tasks and the development of methods to track and improve quality and efficiency.
- Provides effective support to the management team and internal clients to ensure the timely and accurate performance of unit functions.
- Assist in the resolution of procedural issues and trends and, to the extent possible, recommends potential long-term solutions.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Victor Edlapalli, Rosa
Phone: 678-890-5096; 678-899-6806