Reverse Engineer, Mobile Software
Mountain View Mountain View , CA 94016
Job Title: Reverse Engineer, Mobile Software
Location: Mountain View CA - 94016
Duration: 6+ Months contract
About Our Client: Client Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- As a reverse engineer analyst, you will work to understand malicious mobile software by analyzing, unpacking and reverse-engineering software that compromises Android devices. You will use tools such as IDA Pro and OllyDbg to help decide if binaries are malicious or not. You will need to understand techniques used by malicious software to tamper with user machines and make their removal harder.
- Furthermore, you will develop techniques to extract features and cluster malicious software by origin and family. Finally, you will be asked to write reports to document your findings, perform data analysis, and create detection routines for different internal pipelines.
- Responsible for providing intelligence analysis in order to identify threats
- Provide subject matter expertise to support various operations
- Identify credible new intelligence and subject matter resources relative to current/emerging threats as they relate to the use of information technology
- BA/BS degree in an Engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience including experience in reverse-engineering and code-level security auditing, as well as experience reading assembly and understanding of how to unpack obfuscated code.
- Assembly language Experience
- Experience with static and dynamic analysis of malicious binaries.
- Experience with JAVA
- Experience with security related data analysis.
Familiarity with tools such as IDA Pro or OllyDbg..
- Strong foundation in and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Software vulnerability analysis (fuzzers, shellcode development).
- Capture the flag competition experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong self-motivation and orientation toward results.
- General ability to solve complicated problems.
- IDA Pro, OllyDBG, , , Reverse Engineering, , Fuzzer, Shellcode,
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Alvin Pandey email@example.com ; 678-606-5017