Reverse Mortgage Post Closing
Franklin, Tennessee, US Ã?Ã? 37067 Franklin, TN 37067
Job Title: Reverse Mortgage Post Closing
Location: Franklin, Tennessee, US – 37067
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 5 Months
About Our Client: Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible for documentation and systems review of loans to ensure accordance with HDMA regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Entry level - 2 years experience.
- Reverse mortgage or mortgage industry experience - Preferred.
Skills And Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), organization skills and planning skills.
- Able to identify and resolve problems and issues quickly, creatively and decisively.
- Proficient in using basic computer software and the internet.
- Review and audit loan files for completion and accuracy; verify that all requested items are valid and that stipulations are met so that the loan is off warehouse line within established timeframes.
- Reviews signed loan documents for compliance with federal, state, and company laws and policies. Ensure that all closing packages meet the company standard for quality and accuracy.
- Develop close/funded binders for investors; includes stacking, scanning, and transmitting the closed/funded binders/files to investors.
- Process HUD submissions.
- Review the Purchase Advices from the investor purchases.
- Following up on overdue final title policies and recorded deeds of trust.
- successfully completing job-related training.
- Corresponds with title companies to obtain outstanding closing documents.
- Handles and assists with the clearing of investors requirements and requests; prevent or resolves issues as they arise.
- Familiar with state and federal banking compliance laws.
- Assisting with other aspects of the post closing process on an as-needed basis.
- Best candidates would be the ones with background from Title Companies, Real Estate, Attorney Offices. Funding-Closing-Closing Title-Title Search & Real Estate Closing experience needed.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Rosa, Freya
Phone: 678-899-6806; 678-890-5131