Risk Analyst - Workers' Compensation
Hickory, North California Hickory, NC 60601
Job Title: Risk Analyst – Workers’ Compensation
Location: Hickory, North California- 28601
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manage/assist with internal and external Certificate of Insurance requests and incoming certs required by contract
- Review premium and service invoices, and set up for payment
- Disseminate loss information/metrics to the operating companies and management, as appropriate
- Assist with Statutory Workers Comp. filings – NC, SC, OH
- Contract review; review third party documents, and assist with updating our coverage requirements
- Assist with pulling together information for various insurance renewal submissions
- Help coordinate meetings and information flow to all operating companies on Safety and Loss Control initiatives
- Review Engineering and Statutory Inspection reports and highlight key issues and recommendations identified as high priority; follow-up with Operations to assure we provide a response
- Provide updated exposures, as required, to our brokers and carriers during the policy year; includes: Property, Auto Liability, Motor Truck Cargo, Warehouse Legal Liability, etc.
- Provide assistance updating our Data Breach Plan
- Assist with Common Area liability claims, invoicing, etc.
- Requires minimum of 2 -3 years Risk Management experience, quick learner, strong computer skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sally Parigela