Risk Management Consultant - US
Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Title: Risk Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia - 30305
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Utilize the various analytical practices for determining the internal problems of a business, probable corporate threats and the potential financial losses of a particular company.
- Perform audits, compile risk assessment reports, provide the senior management with evidence-based suggestions for improving the standing and reducing the general risk.
- Conduct international and domestic contract reviews, confirming that insurance provisions are in adherence to the various regulatory provisions and internal policies.
- Consult on the contractual risk transfer techniques besides specific provisions.
- Evaluate site management systems, conditions and practices related to compliance requirements for enhancing the understanding of exposures and guiding the implementation of processes for ensuring compliance.
- Provide risk management consultation to project managers and attorneys and similar personnel.
- Provide technical consultation for determining whether the received safety certificates.
- Evaluate, communicate and drive property and causal loss control improvements across global locations.
- Produce quality deliverables on a timely basis.
- Degree in accounting, finance, business administration or other related fields.
- MBA is the desired requirement or any other similar qualification.
- At least eight years’ experience in a similar capacity in a large firm.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Will probably have some one site but ability to work virtual. Must be near Buckhead, downtown Atlanta.
- MUST have RISK MANAGEMENT experience. This is NOT a claims role.
- Need an experienced Risk Manager or someone with heavy AGency experience servicing large clients
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Victor Edlapalli