Risk Management Specialist
Chicago, Illinois, US - 60601 Chicago, IL 60601
Job Title: Risk Management Specialist
Location: Chicago, Illinois, US - 60601
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months(Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The person is responsible to collect, manage current and historical exposure information and prepare annual underwriting submissions on a timely basis for all risk financing/insurance programs.
- Responsible to analyze loss experiences at the location, business unit and corporate level to identify trends and maintain data communication with safety department on a timely basis.
- Evaluate the risk of financing alternatives, adequacy of limits and make recommendations if required.
- Monitor the accuracy of insurance policies, prepare their coverage summaries, annual insurance and coordinate audits of insurance programs.
- Arrange for timely payment of all costs associated with the cost of risk allocations to business units and keep accurate records of risk management expenses, budget - loss costs.
- Manage compliance with state regulations for workers compensation in self-insured, monopolistic states.
- Analyze cost benefit of various programs and procedures within risk management.
- Assist with insurance and risk management due diligence reviews for mergers and acquisitions and manage reports.
- Support by updating the annual risk management policy digest, insurance coverage summary and other pertinent documentation as required.
- Provide expertise in policy and coverage interpretation to operating company personnel.
- Review losses, prepare loss triangles for reserve analysis.
- Must have college degree - finance, accounting or risk management with 3 years of relevant experience in risk management environment or insurance company or brokerage handling national or global accounts.
- Certification - CRM, ARM designation or CPCU course would be a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Access, and software and use of on-line claims data systems.
- Should have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter