Robotic Process Automation Consultant / Architect
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98004
Job Title: Robotic Process Automation Consultant / Architect
Location: Bellevue, WA - 98004
Duration: 12+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
The individual(s) will work directly with clients to transform their business challenges into technology solutions – robotic automation solutions. The goal is to support our clients' efforts in Robotic Automation journey, to make their business units more effective and efficient and, where required, provide advisory development and implementation services.
Also operate as a conduit between the different areas of an organization across business operations and IT to co-ordinate and control the implementation of appropriate methodologies, trained resource pools and pipeline governance.
- Engage customers in their RPA journey – provide ‘Advise to Execute’ services, i.e. provide Advisory services, Implementation and Support services in Robotic Process Automation space
- Conduct RPA (Robotic Process Automation) High Level Assessments, Create a Business View RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Solution Design
- Own & develop RPA Body of Knowledge (BoK) and manage training and technology accreditation of RPA team members
- Adept with leading RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere and others
- Preparation and facilitation of process design sessions related to robotics process, validation rules and reports, capture business process requirements and design
- Creation of optimum technical solutions in the context of the client's environment, requirements, and resources
- Ability to develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Certified Automation Anywhere Advanced Professional or Certified Automation Anywhere Master Professional
- Experience in building and deploying 10 bots using AA at the minimum
- Involved in IT strategy and transformation engagements (IT long range plan, roadmap, operating model, governance, application architecture, etc.)
- Experience in leading architecture aspects of software development with strong emphasis on Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), layered application development, domain driven design, and architecture design patterns
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Should have worked as Software Engineer/Developer(.Net) in the past.
- Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services), Scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.) and/or Java, html, css,
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Bruce Kulkarni @ email@example.com ; Direct: 678 606 9871