SAP- Logistics Execution Consultant
Austin Austin, TX 00000
Job Title : SAP- Logistics Execution Consultant
Location : Austin, Texas, US
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 6 Months
About Our Client:
Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018.
- The Business Architect drives the functional alignment between strategic goals and key business decisions regarding products and services; partners and suppliers; organization; capabilities; and key business and IT initiatives.
- The primary focus of this person's work includes the analysis of business motivations and business operations, through the use of business analysis frameworks and related networks that link these aspects of the enterprise together.
- Drive process standardization & business metrics within their process area
- Manage project planning, work breakdown, and time tracking
- Benchmark end-to-end best practice
- Sign-off detailed design on time
- Resolve all process integration gaps and escalations
- Identify & mitigate risk w/ signed off plan
- Vet customizations
- Document integrated process/value stream map including QMS documents
- Drive training content and documentation of transactions (eg: Camtasia, Applied X Trng Videos, ect..)
- Initiate and partner on integration test strategy, plan, and scripts
- On-time sign-off of integrated solution BU Exec Mgt and BPO Exec Mgt.
- Supports driving user acceptance of change
- This role is for a person with extensive Business Process and experience in SAP (hands-ons & systems) in the Move workspace with specific experience in EWM.
- Self starter, little management required, driven, ability to work well in a team environment extensively both upwards and downwards in the organization is essential.
- Travel may be required while on project.
- Leadership and driving decisions across the organization (downward, across, upward)
- Deep functional knowledge and SAP solution development skills
- Cross functional knowledge § Strong project and matrixed management
- Business process mapping and redesign
- Dedication: 100% (across strategic and tactical responsibilities for program and project)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Yamini
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 678-203-2377