SAP ABAP HR Consultant
Englewood Cliffs Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Job Title: SAP ABAP HR Consultant
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ - 07632
Duration: 12 Months (Contract To Hire)
About Client: Our client is one of the world s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a related technical field and at least 5 years of experience in the job offered and at least 5 years of experience in configuring and troubleshooting SAP ERP HCM (Human Capital Management) functionalities.
- Stated experience must include at least 5 years of experience in the following: configuring SAP HCM Modules
- PA, OM, Time, Payroll, and Benefits.
- Stated experience must also include at least 5 years of experience with all technical aspects of HCM development,
- including the following: ABAP-HR programming techniques using LDB (PNP, PNPCE, and PCH); ALE; Dialog programming; Smart forms: Workflow; portal front end development for NGA provided euHReka tool using ABAP classes and methods
- Develop Interface techniques with Sterling Integrator and SAP PI/XI;
- Experience must also include QA/Ticket Management tools, including HP ALM, Service Now, and SAP Solution Manager.
- Position: Analyst, HR Core Applications****
- Provide Functional and Technical support for the SAP HCM system maintenance and enhancements including integration to other systems.
- Design, configure, develop, and implement functionality for required HR processes.
- Work with business and teams to ensure business requirements are validated and system development goals are achieved.
- Analyze and document business flow from end to end.
- Provide SAP HCM support testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process.
- Initiate design reviews for new applications and adhere to software development standards. Participate in, lead and mentor others in requirements gathering and functional specification activities.
- Design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on HR ? PA, OM, Benefits, BW modules and experience in Talent Management / Payroll.
- Responsible for functional design and hands on configuration.
- Responsible for technical design and ABAP HR development for RICEFW.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration and technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Conduct unit and integration testing and support user acceptance testing activities.
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks, such as implementation of Support Stacks and Enhancement Packs and support of interfaces and batch processes.
- Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Kumud Virupaksha - Kumudv@askstaffing.com - 703-337-0404
Sourabh Agrawal - firstname.lastname@example.org - 415 -754 -4569