SAP ABAP Lead Developer
Fort worth Fort Worth, TX 76006
Job Title: SAP ABAP Lead Developer
Location: Fort worth, TX - 76006
Duration: 6+ months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- To be capable of independently interacting with functional team to gather requirements, preparation of functional and technical specifications, development, unit/system testing of one’s work, deployment to production
- Able to assess development work in a large project and coordinate with a team of developers for completion of the development work
- Co-ordination with On-Site or offshore Teams and leading the development work
- Work with the development team to help in preparation of technical specs and review of technical specs
- Review of code to ensure customer coding standards are being followed
- Raising risks/issues and escalation to customer project manager appropriately and at the right time.
- Total IT experience 12+ yrs. With 10+ years of SAP ABAP development work and 3+ years of working as a lead
- Strong ABAP coding skills
- Extensive ABAP/4 development skills in BAPI, BADI, RFC, ALE, EDI, LSMW,IDOC, BDC, ALV Reports, WebDynpro, ABAP Objects, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, BRF+, interactive reports, interfaces, conversions, function modules and dialog programming.
- Experience in EDI IDOCs. Configured Ports, partner profiles and RFC destinations for data exchange between SAP to SOA (Service oriented architecture) middle ware including PI.
- Experience of working in Supply chain projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with good managerial capabilities.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mac Wilson email@example.com ; 678-298-7894