Chicago Chicago, IL 60629
Job Title: SAP BASIS
Location: Chicago, IL - 60629
Duration: Long term
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- We are looking for a BASIS guy who can also manage client and the offshore coordination. Please add if you need any amendment in JD
- SAP / SQL Server / OS memory management, Performance tuning
- Change & Transport Management
- SAP Profiles and its usage
- Job Management
- Configure and manage the SAP printing subsystem for all SAP instances.
- Troubleshooting of workload issues in SAP
- Support Packs & Support Stacks upgrades
- EHP Upgrades (Proper understanding of Pre-steps and post-steps of upgrades)
- Applying addon’s
- Worked on Unicode & Non-unicode system
- Kernel Upgrade and Steps involved
- System Refresh/Copy and steps involved
- Different types of client copies
- Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.).
- SAP client Management (Creation, Deletion, Export)
- Solution Manager (Maintenance Planner, EWA, System Recommendations)
- SLD administration
- Snote Implementation
- Install and configure all required SAP database servers and application servers.
- Manage SAP users, authorizations, and profiles.
- Should be an individual contributor to team activities. Excellent communication is must to work with onsite team and end users.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities