SAP Basis Admin L3
Irving Irving, TX 71514
Job Title: SAP Basis Admin L3
Location: Irving, Texas - 71514
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Participate and provides recommendations on SAP architectural decisions
- Define, architect and contribute to system landscape
- Build SAP ECC environments and connect with other SAP eco-system to support out of state initiatives
- Collaborate with project team to meet the timelines
- Perform system copies, client copies, DB migrations
- Execute SAP proactive monitoring and preventative maintenance
- Review and contribute to all SAP technical changes and validates their impact to the SAP environments.
- Define procedures, processes and requirements for SAP Basis support.
- Ensuring the appropriate controls around maintenance and administration of the SAP System.
- Perform Earlywatch Review and recommend actions as required
- Solution Manager planning, usage design, setup and configuration.
- Manage BASIS support team deliverables and activities.
- Enforce standard adherence of SAP Basis architecture and SAP best practices.
- Ensure that that any Service Level Agreements and Disaster Recovery plans for the enabling technologies are adequate and relevant.
- Lead reoccurring joint sessions with the teams to standardize and balance support allocations. Align the right support at the right level.
- Develop and coordinate the documentation of software configurations, deployment processes, packaging procedures and test scripts.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines, both independently and as a team member.
Recommended skillset :
- Strong technical skills in SAP installations, upgrades, system copy, client copy, TMS admin, applying Patches on both ABAP and Java systems
- Experience in Kernel updates, support package application, plug-ins updates, landscape management, transports, printer setups and troubleshooting, etc.)
- Experience with system copy and client copy
- Experience with SAP and DB tools for backup and recovery
- Experience with dual landscape and client strategy
- Designing and implementing the landscape for complex SAP environment
- Configure transport management, setup/change transport paths and knowledge working with 3rd party tools
- Strong technical skills in SAP performance tuning of both ABAP and dual stack systems
- Strong technical skills on backup and restore.
- Experience with database management, performance tuning and administration skills
- Experience working with ECC, BW, CRM, PI and EP
- Experience in monitoring ABAP dumps and database locks
- Experience in using Solution Manager for overall system monitoring
- Experienced working in UNIX, Windows environment, and with Oracle database
- Work closely with the other Infrastructure team members to ensure that systems activities do not negatively impact the environment.
- Ability to provide ‘what-if’ analysis for any technical installations, upgrades and modifications of SAP or other infrastructure components.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP BASIS support, RunSAP methodology.
- Detailed knowledge of technical infrastructure, Networking and system operations
- Detailed knowledge of Hardware capacity planning and high availability solutions
- Detailed knowledge of Project documentation
- SAP full life-cycle implementation and upgrade projects experience
- Early watch Alert setup and review on solution manager
- Knowledge of virtualization and High Availability
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent and proven technical and system documentation skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570