SAP FI/CO Lead Consultant
Santa Clara Santa Clara, CA 95050
Job Title: SAP FI/CO Lead Consultant
Location: Santa Clara, CA - 95050
Duration: 6 + Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
Responsibility: -- Project Manager / Team Lead For Integration Finance
- Lead and manage the GIS Finance team for the whole duration of the project as a Core Project team member.
- Provides support/guidance to the business users and delivery teams during project execution (analysis, design, configuration, development and testing) on proposed solutions and related Finance processes.
- Partners with business analysts, Functional analysts and technical analyst to define, review and ensure that optimall solution is delivered.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are completed as per project expected Timelines.
- Perform technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design.
- Delivers solutions to business users as per requirements to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements.
- Provides cost–efficient, high quality, client–focused solutions, according to established policies, procedures, and processes.
- Contributes to the implementation of innovative project solutions through project planning and execution.
- Report regular and accurate status to Project Management and Team Lead. Escalate Issues as appropriates in a timely Manner.
Skills Required --- FI/CO Project Manager
- Proven experience of Project methodology such as PMP, AGILE - PMP certification would be a plus.
- experience in managing teams and Project in a complex and global environment.
- Finance Project Manager with strong knowledge of FI/CO integration to CS/SD/MM/PP. Exposure to CRM would be a significant plus.
- Experience in FI/CO rollout in at least one the following areas, Controlling, Product Costing, Manufacturing Costing, Profit Center Accounting, Billing through Collections, CO-PA ...
- Technical Expertise in FI/CO, preferably in Manufacturing related industry.
- Experience working with Data wharehouse such BW/BI/Business Objects/WEBi ..
- The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be an effective team player in a global company.
- Ability to contribute with minimum supervision.
- Ability to understand the projects business requirements and project timelines and have the ability to drive closure of design issues to meet the projects tageted deployement date.
- Must be flexible on working hours in order to overlap with international Timezone ( US/ ASIA /Europe.. )
- Must be able to Travel internationally.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377