SAP FICO Consultant
Oklahoma City Oklahoma City, OK 73099
Job Title: SAP FICO Consultant
Location: Oklahoma City, OK - 73099
Duration: 3+ Months contract
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- SAP FINANCE AMS SUPPORT LEAD
- Candidate should have minimum 2-3 implementation experience as lead expert in SAP FI- primarily in Bank accounting/Accounts payable/receivable/General Ledger Accounting. Should have advanced skills in A/P and A/R regarding Lockbox, EBS (Electronic Bank Statement), and DME file processing.
- Candidate should be responsible for Build/test and take the change request to production following all the SOX compliance.
- Additionally, experience in travel management, work flow functions, fixed assets, credit management, CO and PS is preferred but not required. Workflow functions involve general functional understanding of end user workflow experience, review workflow history, update approver rules.
- Should be able to work independently on AP/AR and Bank Related Issues, plus be very comfortable and confident hosting requirements gathering meeting with business users in this area.
- Should be able to Lead a team supporting all areas of FI/CO support, prioritize tickets, and mentors other team members.
- Work closely with Business IT/Managers and Project managers for successful delivery of enhancement.
- Candidate should have minimum 10 years of experience in supporting FI/CO functions.
- Should be able to work with technical team to articulate functional specification for all custom development.
- Banks Accounting (Lockbox, EBS (Electronic Bank Statement), DME file processing)
- A/P, A/R
- CO-PC (Product Costing)
- Fixed assets
- Travel management
- IDOCs and Credit management
- Project Systems
- Cost object Controlling/Internal Order
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-606-5929