SAP GRC Analyst
Houston Houston, TX 65483
Job Title: SAP GRC Analyst
Location: Houston, TX-65483
Duration: 12 Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Planning, Configuration and roll out SAP GRC 10.1 (including BRF+, and all modules)
- Integrate non-ABAP systems such as Ariba, working knowledge of Greenlight connectors
- Extensively worked with Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance (SOX) guidelines and efficiently managed resolution of Segregation of Duties (SOD) across functional modules by coordinating with Business Users, Internal Audit and Auditing Company to work out Remediation strategies and Mitigating Controls
- Ability to break down SOD analysis for business actions and mitigation of risks
- Excellent understanding and configuration of MSMP
- Experience with BRM and integration with IDM framework
- Understanding and working knowledge ECC, SRM, SCM, GTS, SLT, MDG, Fiori, HANA and BOBJ Security administration, with understanding in authentication, user/role management, transport/data encryption, audit logging, secure configuration, and secure development & implementation
- Assist in design, document and continually enhance GRC administration policies, processes, and procedures for the SAP environment
- Good understanding of CHARM for transport management
- Excellent use of SAP Notes and SAP incidents
- Provide support to internal & external auditors and execute immediate remediation plans
- Exposure to provisioning tool IDM along with workflow for approvals and audit logs
- Ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner, meeting assigned deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Update and maintain documentation
- Support and maintain Prod and non-prod systems
- Work with integration of GRC 10.1 for SOD Analysis
- Provide Ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner, meeting assigned deadlines
- Update and maintain documentation
- Responsible to close out defects on solutions designed including analysis, design and documentation of the functional design specifications, test plans and scenarios and coordination of the resolution until defects are closed
- Support and implementation of new SAP enhancements, upgrades/releases etc.
- Knowledge / Experience in Incident Ticket Systems (Service Now) / REMEDY
- Design and implementation of full solutions (Including testing and UAT Support)
- Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
- Work effectively with local experts as well as with the business community
- Engage with the business users and internal stakeholders to capture requirements
- Work closely with analysts, designers and SMEs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders associated with IT
- Engage with the external technical and business community to brand and differentiate implementation in Schlumberger
- Participate in technical forums and other appropriate events
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- 6 to 8 Yrs. Experience in implementing and Supporting SAP GRC solutions.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
Other skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving/ trouble shooting skills IDM, GRC, Security
- Time management skills
- Ability to work in global distributed setting without supervision
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking
- Open to travel abroad and in India on short term
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Mac @ email@example.com