SAP Infrastructure Testing
Seattle Seattle, WA 98136
Job Title: SAP Infrastructure Testing
Location: Seattle Washington - 98136
Duration: Contract 6-12 months
About Client: Client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Extensive experience working with SAP technologies in both an engineering and enterprise customer facing role.
- Deep understanding of Virtualization, OS, networking, storage and other infrastructure components.
- Strong hands on experience working with Public Cloud, GCP experience would be preferred.
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization of infrastructure and database.
- Ability to build automation and create repeatable processes.
- Advanced knowledge of scripting languages - at least one of Python, node js, Ruby.
- Provide expertise and leadership in solution design in the infrastructure and applications space.
- Define the business case for solutions. Assist in the design of solutions in order to help with prototyping and development.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Provide customer and market feedback to the product and engineering teams, and influence product direction.
- Attend various meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to communicate effectively to stakeholders.
- Experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data), as well as cloud market and competitive dynamics. Experience with the Google
Cloud Platform is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Experience working on documentation and building solution docs, whitepapers and/or blogs is a big plus.
- Experience working on large scale partnership engagements (typically > 5 tracks at a time)
- Experience with the SAP hardware infrastructure certification program.
- Ability to influence people and bring consensus.
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Ability to cover multiple time zones, specifically CET and PST.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Alvin Pandey firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-606-5017