SAP MDG Consultant
Kalamazoo Kalamazoo, MI 49001
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 10-12 Years experienced.
- SAP S/4HANA Master Data Governance, SAP Master Data Management, SAP Customer master, Vendor master, Business partner, Partner functions, Material master, GL Accounts master.
- 5-6 Full Life Cycle implementations.
- GMP / Pharma experience - Good Manufacturing Practices experience in a Pharma / Medical devices company environment preferred
- Communication, WBS creation & follow-through execution, Solution architecture, Client Presentation, Proof-of-concept creation
- Consulting on the design and hands-on configuration of all SAP S/4HANA Master Data Governance (MDG) processes.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of global S/4HANA MDG solution on time, within budget. Lead requirement gathering workshops and elicit / document requirements.
- Design MDG solution for Business Partners, Materials & Financial master data – support data management teams to analyze existing data quality and recommend effective data migration solutions in an SAP BODS & Info Steward environment.
- Demo MDG solutions to client using Conference Room Pilots.
- Write Functional & Tech specs for SAP MDG related custom RICEFW objects; Unit test and provide guidance in bug fixing.
- Assist client team in leading the technical effort for Integration testing, UAT, Data Migration, Super-user and End user training, and Documentation.
- Work with EDI, XML and other interfaces to integrate solutions within S/4HANA, and non-SAP systems.
- Work with client manager to ensure execution and management of the work scope, duration, quality & results of own work-product and integration work with peer team members
- Solutioning including S/4HANA MDG technical and functional expertise demonstration during client presentations
- Provide strong commentary over MDG processes in S/4HANA - Subject matter expert that can provide valuable insights to the client
- 8-10 years’ experience including Implementation, Rollout, Support, and Integration in SAP MDG, or MDM working with SAP master data such as Business Partner, Vendor, Customer, Materials, Financials master data. Experience with different SAP MDG architectures and governance models.
- Strong knowledge of Master Data Governance (MDG), ABAP Floor Plan Manager (FPM), ABAP Web Dynpro, ABAP Workflow, Standard Data Model Enhancement, Custom Data Model Creation, ABAP Object Oriented Programming Fiori.
- Good Knowledge on MDG UI configuration, FPM UI enhancement, context based adaptation, customizing, configuration, along with knowledge in WebDynpro and Floor Plan Manager.
- Should have experience in process modelling configuration (Business Activity, Change Request type, Workflow, Rule Based Workflow BRF+)
- Ability to work on migration of existing master data into MDG hub, validations and derivations using BADIs and BRF+
- Should have worked on data replication framework (DRF), data import using DIF, SOA service, ALE configuration, key-value mapping knowledge on integrating MDG with SAP Information Steward and SAP Data Services for Data Remediation and Data Validation respectively.
- Experience with Solution design, Effort estimation, Project Planning and prior experience with RICEFWs development lifecycle
- 4-5 implementations experience in Manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in Sprint based Agile SDLC, and prior experience with SAP Activate methodology preferred.
- Experience in Global conglomerates with multi-location teams, and global template solution preferred.
- Experience working in GxP regulated environment or medical devices strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com, - 678-250-9916