SAP MDM Consultant
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title: SAP MDM Consultant
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
Duration: 6 + Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Must have significant experience in the data domain, e.g. master data management, reference data, data warehousing, BI & Analytics, ETL and API development, metadata management, data security, reporting & analytics, data quality & analysis, etc. Hands on day to day program mgmt and ability to make progress in highly ambiguous problem space are musts. Preferably have a solid exposure to data governance, e.g. defining, establishing, and running it.
- (7-10)+ years of relevant industry experience. (SAP experience and/or MDM experience)
- This position requires a solid technical acumen and strong organizational, project management, analysis, and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and balance a broad range of internal and external factors when identifying problems, proposing solutions, and making decisions.
- Experience communicating across a wide variety of functions (e.g. Engineering, Business, Product Management) at various levels.
- Proven experience leading large cross functional, multi-team software programs and 3rd party implementations (SAP, MDM, CRM) -3rd party SaaS tools, ERPs, CRM
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields or equivalent practical experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Mac Wilson @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-298-7894