SAP PRA Consultant
The Woodlands The Woodlands, TX 77382
Job Title: SAP PRA Consultant
Location: The Woodlands, TX - 77382
Duration: 7+ Months contract
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- The person in this position will gather/clarify functional specifications, perform analysis, resolve issues and coordinate implementation of solutions in all areas of the SAP/PRA implementation in the Financial Applications, Revenue Accounting group.
- The scope for this person’s role will include hands-on work within SAP (PRA and related processes), including changing PRA configuration/variants, debugging/troubleshooting issues, working with related business and IT contacts, documenting design change specifications, tracking testing plans/results, coordinating implementation, following up on post-implementation, and updating system documentation.
- The version of SAP Production Revenue Accounting (PRA) included in this scope contains several custom modules such as: Gas Plant Accounting (GPA), Escheat, Check Input, Over/Short, Check Run, ONRR Consolidator, and core mods within Contract Allocation, Revenue Distribution, etc.
- This is an IT position that requires technical advanced or expert skills in application support of the various sub-modules of Production Revenue Accounting SAP application.
- Gather/clarify business requirements for reported incidents or enhancement requests.
- Use standard SAP-supplied tools to troubleshoot/debug and then recommend solutions.
- Use ITSM and Agile processes (TFS Kanban and/or Scrum) to respond to and resolve problem tickets and service requests raised by users.
- Prepare detailed design specifications for program, report, or interface development activities.
- Coordinate with Business and other IT resources to deliver and support SAP/PRA and Non-SAP solutions.
- Provide configuration and variant changes if needed.
- Coordinate implementation activities.
- Provide post-production support as required for application continuity and long term maintainability.
Qualifications / Job requirements:
- University degree (IT related and/or Financial/Accounting related) - B.S. or B.B.A in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent B.A. in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience with various SAP Financial modules (e.g. Controlling, General Ledger, Projects, Special Ledger) and working knowledge of integration to other key modules, e.g., PRA, SD
- Working experience with Upstream Revenue Accounting, or at a minimum, working experience supporting Accounting processes.
- Knowledge and hands-on functional configuration experience with SAP PRA and related sub-module configuration including:
- Production/Regulatory sub-module processes and reports.
- Government Royalty sub-modules and related processes (both States and Federal).
- Revenue sub-modules (RD, CA, VL, Check Input, etc.) and related processes.
- Ownership sub-module and processes.
- Private Royalty Payment Processing sub-module, peripheral payment processes (1099, Escheat, etc.).
- State Severance Tax sub-modules – primarily 2.0.
- trong problem-solving skills as well as incident and change management knowledge.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-606-5929