SAP PTP (Procure-to-Pay)
Kalamazoo Kalamazoo, MI 49001
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 10-12 Years experienced.
- SAP S/4HANA (preferred) or ECC 6.0, SAP Procure-to-Pay, SAP MM, SAP WM, Ariba, Direct & Indirect Procurement, Material Planning, Consumption-based planning, Sourcing, Inventory Management, Vendor evaluation, Invoice Verification and Taxes, MRP, Procurement and Warehouse management including MM-WM integration with SD-PP-FICO.
- Consulting on the design and configuration of all SAP Materials Management (MM) and Warehouse management (WM) sub modules and processes including Material master, Consumption based planning, Sourcing, Inventory Management, Vendor evaluation, Invoice Verification and taxes, Procurement and Warehouse management including MM-WM integration with SD-PP-FICO.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of global Materials, Procurement, Inventory, Invoicing & vendor payments, solutions on time, within budget. Lead requirement gathering workshops and elicit / document requirements.
- Design master Data for Vendors and Materials – support data management teams to analyze existing data quality and recommend effective data migration solutions
- Integrate SAP MM/WM solutions with other global solution platforms and external parties like Wind Chill (PLM), Country-of-Origin, SAP-GTS & SAP-MDM/MDG
- Demo MM/WM solutions to client using Conference Room Pilots
- Write Functional Specifications for SAP MM/WM related custom RICEFW objects; Unit test and provide guidance in bug fixing
- Assist client team in leading the technical effort for Integration testing, UAT, Data Migration, Super-user and End user training, and Documentation
- Design and Configure value adding solutions in Procure-to-Pay space, for example but not limited to: Batch Management, Serialization, RFID integration, Inventory valuation, warehouse management, 3PL integration
- Work with EDI, XML and other interfaces to integrate external & internal applications with S/4HANA.
- Analyze Source-to-pay business processes to provide industry best practices recommendations.
- Prioritize resources and projects in support of and in response to business requests and appropriate strategic initiatives of the client
- Work with client manager to ensure execution and management of the work scope, duration, quality & results of own work-product and integration work with peer team members
- Solutioning including S/4HANA technical and functional expertise demonstration during client presentations
- Provide strong commentary over Source-to-pay processes in SAP - Subject matter expert that can provide valuable insights to the client
- 10-12 years’ experience in SAP Procure-to-Pay MM/WM and other core modules of SAP including Implementation, Rollout, Support, and Integration with other systems.
- MBA in Operations/ APICS certifications, Supply Chain certifications, from tier 1 College in India or top US University. Additional experience working in equivalent business capacity in vendor management, materials procurement, quality management or manufacturing roles will be preferred.
- Experience working on SAP solutions sub-contracting, 3PL, consignment processing, external operations etc.
- Experience with Solution design, Effort estimation, Project Planning and prior experience with RICEFWs development lifecycle
- 4-5 implementations experience in Discrete manufacturing environment with global item masters, Revision control, ECM etc..
- Working with SAP-MM interfaces using XML & EDI integration
- Experience working in Sprint based Agile SDLC preferred
- Prior experience with SAP Activate methodology preferred
- Experience in Global conglomerates with multi-location teams, and global template solution preferred
- Experience working in GxP regulated environment or medical devices strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com, - 678-250-9916