SAP Project Manager
Memphis Tennessee, US Memphis, TN 00000
Job Title: SAP Project Manager
Location: Memphis Tennessee, US
Job Type: Contract(W2)
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client:Client is Regional claims administrator founded in 1969, and has grown into a leading global provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions with 21,000 colleagues, located in 65 countries. Through innovative product development, organic business development and strategic acquisitions, Clients offerings continue to evolve beyond claims processing to meet the current and future needs of our clients. Their approach to delivering quality service in areas such as workers’ compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management goes far beyond just managing claims—client aim to simplify the process and reduce complexity, making it easy and effective for everyone involved.
- SAP experience highly preferred, Ability to work with 3rd party vendors, offshore teams, PM with Finance background highly preferred (Ability to speak finance lingo, gather requirements, discuss with vendors and manage the project), System life cycle experience.
- To manage, support and service project assignments through completion; to administer procedures and processes that measure and manage customer satisfaction; to identify, analyze and report trends; and to provide interpretation of report information and make recommendations for improvement.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of language development and applications design.
- Analytical and interpretive skills, strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills, excellent negotiation skills. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.
- Six (6) years of language development in a relevant and applicable language and/or business analytical experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Proven experience in interpreting user requirements, business applications design, and development of business applications strongly preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Clinton Saha