SAP Project Manager
Seattle Seattle, WA 98101
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- APO - Good configuration experience in ATP , Backward, forward scheduling, GATP ( Global Available to Promise) set ups in ECC and APO, Product Allocations, Rule maintenance, Product and Plant substitutions configurations, Master data set ups, Good understanding of Requirement type, Requirement classes,, User exists
- Good skills in CPS ( Configurable processing scheduling) in APO
- Design Functional specifications for APO GATP implementations
- Able to work with End client and Business stakeholders to understand the requirements and able to provide the APO solutioning and design documents to meet the client requirements
- Able to troubleshoot ABAP code
- Perform Unit testing, work with UAT teams , fix defects
- Work on Cutover activities, master data set ups
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com - 678-250-9916