SAP Security Analyst
Houston Houston, TX 65483
Job Title: SAP Security Analyst
Location: Houston, TX - 65483
Duration: 12 Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Designing and building appropriate role-based security for the SAP environments including role definition and job/position mapping
- Coordinating with various projects/teams in the release to coordinate and plan the technical deployments of the various solutions including SAP Transportable and Non-Transportable systems, legacy systems and other third-party applications
- Inputs to improve workflows by automation
- Capable to manage SOD’s and able to mitigate risks by providing inputs to GRC stakeholders as per SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) audit process and requirements
- Engage with the business segments and internal stakeholders to capture domain wise requirements,
- Work closely with analysts, designers and SMEs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders associated with IT
- More than 8 years of relevant SAP Security experience.
- Bachelor¹s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related field
Key Competencies in SAP security:
- Expert in ECC, HCM, Success Factors security administration, with deep understanding in authentication, user/role management, transport/data encryption, audit logging and secure development while implementing changes
- Excellent expertise in role management process - Development, coordinating testing and production movement in adherence with audit and compliance
- Expert in working with the development teams to support SAP Transports during major releases, dual maintenance/retrofit and object conflict issue resolution
- Exposure to provisioning tool IDM along with workflow for approvals and audit logs.
Key competencies in HCM Security:
- Expert in HUM user administration, role administration and troubleshooting techniques.
- Knowledge of User and role risk simulation in GRC to identify SOD risks and able to mitigate risks by providing inputs to GRC stakeholders as per SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) audit process and requirements.
- Hands-on experience on key authorization objects in HR, Info types in HR, HR authorization switches.
- Organizational object relationships in SAP HR.
- Personnel Administration, Organization Management modules and relevant authorizations in SAP HR.
- Knowledge of cluster, payroll and time authorizations in SAP HR.
Key competencies in Success factor Security:
- Expert in Success factor with hands-on experience on Success Factor concepts.
- SF components - Employee Central is mandatory, others are good to know.
- RBP concepts – RBP roles, RBP groups, Permissions in EC.
- User administration in Success Factors EC.
- Troubleshooting in Success Factors EC.
- Workflows and relevant permissions in Success Factor.
- Reporting in Success Factor EC.
Other skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in global distributed setting without supervision
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with time management skills
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Flexible and reliable- displaying great ownership in all aspects
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram @ firstname.lastname@example.org