SAP Security Consultant
Houston Houston, TX 77001
Job title: SAP Security Consultant
Location: Houston TX – 77001
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world s largest delivery network Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Job Description:Searching for candidates with strong SAP Security experience and knowledge. The successful candidate will be part of a team operating globally to enhance and support an evolving SAP environment. You will engage and work with business customers and IT support teams to develop, deploy and maintain solutions, implement and insure compliance to standards, and provide input as a subject matter expert.
The position focuses on support, maintenance, and enhancement to implemented SAP solutions. Ensures adherence to standards, policies and procedures globally. This position requires expertise in a broad portfolio of activities including customer service, SAP Security in ABAP and Netweaver stacks, design, securing interfaces, and work with compliance and risk teams.
- Serve as the SAP Security subject matter expert
- Design, test, document and implement security best practice controls for SAP security solution, interface security, communication security, etc…
- Adherence to BHGE SOX and SOD controls
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and IT support teams to provide and deliver a quality, secured solution
- Implement Security notes, upgrades, legal/compliance patches, deployments and enhancements
- Provide third level support for SAP Security including user administration, role administration, and customer services.
- Works with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects and identify and implement appropriate solutions.
- Recommends and develops security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Information Technology
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience implementing and maintaining SAP security concepts and strategies (role design, profile generation, authorization objects, etc.) and operational administration (PFCG role maintenance)
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP Security and Risk Management
- Functional knowledge of SAP ECC, GTS, CRM, BW, Portal, Solution Manager and GRC modules and the critical access requirements
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Client focused and support oriented, with strong customer service skills
- Analytical and Detail Oriented
- Action oriented and drive results
- Adaptable to changing environment
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-487-8570