Houston Houston, TX 77001
Job Title : SAP Tester
Duration : 6 Months
Location : Houston, TX - 77001
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- This position requires:
- Responsible for creating Test artifacts including Test Plans, Testing Tracking, Test Execution Status Reports, and Defect Reports.
- Leading the multiple projects and works closely with Project Leads, Business Stakeholders, and the SAP IT Team to understand business requirements, coordinate testing activities, and communicate test results.
- Reviews Business Requirements Documents and Functional & Technical Specifications towards determining testing scope and corresponding artifacts.
- Coordinates with Business and Technical stakeholders the input and validation of the testing deliverables.
- Responsible for the coordination, execution, and documentation of test scripts.
- Ensures that the testing scripts are updated for test execution and defects
- Responsible for test materials, data preparation, and script execution schedules.
- Coordinates prioritization of test scripts and defects treatment.
- Ensures testing is on schedule and escalates issues or concerns.
- Collect and share testing metrics with project teams and relevant stakeholders.
- Track defects from initial identification through post deployment analysis.
- Review and validate test components of Project Plans and related estimates.
- Apply sound test methodology to projects and other initiatives.
- Provide test expertise and coaching.
- Report on progress and status for all test related activities.
- SAP Tester with 8+ years of experience .
- Strong Leadership and communication Skills,
- Broad understanding of the SAP Platform and should have an experience of testing multiple SAP Modules.
- Experience of working with HPALM, Sprinter
- Automation experience using UFT is preferable.
- Should be able to lead the meetings with the team and management.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Leo: Leon@askstaffing.com ; 678-819-8518
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-203-2377