SDE for SW/FW Build System
Redmond Redmond, WA 98052
Job Title: SDE for SW/FW Build System
Location: Redmond WA - 98052
Duration: 6+ Months contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Looking for a Software Developer who will be responsible for developing processes, tools, automation for TFS based Software / Firmware build system and delivering SW/FW Builds for Surface projects. Required to interact across the groups, understand requirements, define standards, processes and deliver tools and automation to successfully meet those requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 7 years of Software Engineering experience.
- 5 years of experience as a SW developer.
- 3 years of development experience using C# / .Net with experience interacting with, or developing RESTful web services.
- 3 years of experience using PowerShell to automate build and post-build related tasks. (e.g., packaging; machine configuration; software installation and deployments).
- 3 years of experience MSBuild process customization (e.g., custom targets and tasks; item batching).
- 1-2 years of experience customizing the build process with TFS Build (XAML Workflow) is a plus but not required.
- Experience with TFS & vNext Build (TFS 2015/2017 or VSO) is a plus but not required.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills is required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Jeff Kasula @ email@example.com ; 678-606-5929