Reston, Viriginia, US Reston, VA 20190
Job Title: SDET
Location: Reston, Viriginia, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- Minimum 8+ years enterprise IT application experience that includes at least 6+ years of experience to programmatically test the product, measure test coverage, develop the best automation practices, drive testability.
- Should experience working with SDET teams on providing technical guidance for automation desired.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have 8+ years’ experience hands-on technical lead.
- Must Have 5+ years’ experience working in Java/JEE, JPA/Hibernate, Web services.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience working in Angular
- Must Have Experience with Test automation , Selenium , Cucumber
- Must have 5+ years’ experience working in UNIX based environments.
- Strong expertise in automation tools: Selenium, Rest-Assured, Selenide, Responsive Web Testing Tools like Applitools/Galen, Saucelabs
- Experience developing automated tests using or executing on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker containers
- Proficiency in applying ATDD/BDD, TDD
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.