SFDC Lead / Architect
Dallas Fort Worth Dallas, TX 76101
Job Title: SFDC Lead / Architect
Location: Dallas Fort Worth, TX - 76101
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- In collaboration with the functional team, blueprint the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, non-functional and integration needs of the application
- Lead responsibility in code development and integration of the application.
- During the build phase, lead the development team in writing application code.
- Responsible for code reviews, performance tuning, and troubleshooting during the project process.
- At the end of the test phase, responsible for delivering a fully working technical solution to the client.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10+ years of IT experience with at least 5+ of years of experience in performing technical architect role on salesforce.com platform.
- Must have handled minimum of 5 implementations around sales, service cloud for large enterprises that involved significant configuration and customizations using the force.com platform.
- Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce, Lightning and Salesforce1 etc.
- Good knowledge of salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- Must possess at least Salesforce App Builder, Admin certification.
- Extensive experience working in an onsite/offshore model.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to right clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
- Deployment using complex enterprise Force.com release management and knowledge of Force.com Metadata API.
- Build integration and interfaces using SFDC Web Services API
- Experience in integrating SFDC with backend system (SAP, Oracle etc)
- Experience on DavOps and use of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, SoapUI etc.
- Experience delivering projects based on Agile methodologies.
- Certification of Salesforce – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, PD1, PD2 etc
- Experience on Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Community Cloud
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Bruce Kulkarni @ 678-606-9871 : firstname.lastname@example.org