SFDC Tech Lead

Rockleigh, NJ 07647

Job Category: Information Technology Job Number: 157061

Job Description

Job Title:               SFDC Tech Lead 

Location:               Rockleigh, New Jersey - 07647

Job Type:               Contract

Duration:               6 months

Job Description:

Essential Job Responsibilities:

  • Experience : 10+ years total which includes min. 5+ in Salesforce is MUST. Automobile exp. is preferred. Exp. with any of the LMS is nice to have.

Expertise/ Skills:

  • Working exp. in development of Communities & LEX (aura and/or lwc) is MUST.
  • Strong on fundamentals of Salesforce including security/ privacy.
  • Ability to work with client – in direct communication.
  • Articulation/ comprehension skill is MUST.
  • Ability to understand requirements & be able to translate them into solution design/ poc/ pov.
  • Development expected 25% and remaining 75% of the time should be sol. design, reviews, client interactions etc.
  • Be able to perform code review/ quality checks.
  • Ability to work/ partner with Offshore (IND) team/ counterparts.
  • Decent oral/ written comm. skills.
  • Flexible attitude

About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities

Reach Out To A Recruiter

Recruiter:        Jeff Kasula

Email:               jeffk@askstaffing.com

Phone:              678-890-5105 

Meet Your Recruiter

ASK Staffing

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs:

Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.